Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Early BdaY PresenT FroM SaM

I'm excited. Been chatting with Therry and I'm seriously thinking about leaving Blogger for Wordpress. Can't believe after blogging for almost 4 years, I'm finally saying goodbye to blogger. My new url will be almost as identical as Therry's. She gives me the consent to use it hahaha... Aboutivy.com isn't available and I'm just not creative enough to think of another name so Therry asked if I would like my domain to be the same as hers. I'm waiting for the good news from her friend tomorrow since I'll be buying the domain and hosting from him. Don't worry, my blog will still be open to public but certain posts will be kept private. After all, there are too many spies reading my blog these days :P I'll make an announcement once everything has been confirmed.

I don't have much to talk about the last 2 days in Singapore. On Saturday we went shopping again. I bought a Ralph Lauren tee and a CK tee. That's about all I got for myself this trip. The least I ever bought in any of my trips. So sad. It's not a total loss though coz I got an early birthday present from Sam. He gave me a Chanel handbag:

Photobucket

It's so beautiful. The one on the display is in black actually. Luckily the salesgirl told me if I would like to see one in silver and I said 'yes'. When she first brought the bag to me, it was a love at first sight hehehe.... Sam offered me the one twice the price but my heart is set on that. Anyway, I don't feel good getting something in the mid of his crisis. He insisted to buy me though.

Went back to hotel and went down to the Mezzanine Cafe & Bar to meet up with the insurance lady from Prudential, Tracey. Sam has bought insurance policy from her a couple of years ago and this time he wanted to buy for the kids for investment purpose. At 5pm, I left them and went to shop alone. Walked around aimlessly for almost 3 hours and can't find anything I like! Seriously! I gave up after that and walked slowly back to hotel.

Sunday, had breakfast at Triple 3 with the kids. At about 10.45am, Meliana, my godsis, came to the hotel. We were later joined by my other godsis, Juliani. It's always good catching up with their latest news and talked about the good, old days. Took a pic before we checked out:

Photobucket

That's all about my trip. Can't wait for my Lebaran trip now. Still 3 more months but it will be pretty fast ^.^ Counting down the days hehehe....

No comments: