Thursday, July 3, 2008

GueSs SaLe

Took my girls and my nephew to Waterbom on Tuesday. The place was really crowded but it was pretty okay. Still got to enjoy ourselves. I ordered this unique pizza called "Kintamani Pizza".

Photobucket

Photobucket

It costs Rp 59K but it's okay for that price since it took 3 of us to finish it. The taste wasn't so bad either. We left Waterbom at 6pm.

Yesterday, we went to Senayan City with my MIL, MIL's sister and Susan. While they went to Debenhams, I went up to the cinema to buy tickets for "Get Smart". Joined them later but only for awhile coz the movie was about to start.

Photobucket

We love the movie. Steve Carell is really funny even though I prefer Ben Stiller and Anne Hathaway is really sweet-looking. Anyway, it's great for laughs.

As for today, took the girls to TA since Casey has her skating lesson. Guess was on Sale and I bought a blouse, a tank top and a pair of pants.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The blouse was on 50% sale from Rp 1,2 mill down to Rp 600K. Pretty good deal I think. The pants was from Rp 800K to Rp 320K. Revenge for getting too little stuffs in Singapore LOL....

We ate in Pizza Hut which I ordered their latest menu...cakes:

Photobucket

They taste good actually. It's nice to see Pizza Hut is upgrading their menu.

Kids will start to have piano lessons at home starting tomorrow. It costs a little more but at least I can see their progress.

I planned to take the kids and my nieces and nephews for strawberry picking in Lembang actually next Wednesday but the cost of renting a bus is crazy. For the 23 seaters from Big Bird it costs Rp 2,8 mill. Sam said it's a waste of money so we cancelled our plan. So next Wednesday, we'll be going to Waterbom again. I'm getting really bored of that place hahaha but Suli is giving me 2 free tickets and 30% discount vouchers for 5 people. Thanks a lot, Suli ^.^

No comments: