Thursday, January 31, 2008

The PiaNo

Wow, look at the time! It's almost 7pm already and I finally find the time to update my blog (talking like a very busy career woman :P) I came back to sleep again after dropping the kids to school this morning. I feel like I'm turning into a bear who loves to hibernate in the winter. I woke up at around 10am and found Sam was in a happy mood. I didn't expect that coz I had to wake him up at 5.30am this morning as there was a call for him from Semarang and he was pretty pissed off with that that guy whoever he was. I already feared for the worst. He tends to get really grumpy when he had to wake up in the middle of his sleep. Found out that he won soccer bet again and this Sunday I will be getting something for myself from him. Ria asked if it was Valentine's present but Sam's not romantic so I doubt it is but since Val's Day is approaching, I'll just make myself happy and assume that it is ^.^

At 12pm I left home and went to Gina's shop to collect the cupcakes I ordered from her for Fenny's birthday. She made the decorations as per my request : in baby blue n pink. Simple yet sweet looking.

Photobucket

Then went to BBS to fetch Casey. Like normal Thursday, we went to TA straight from there. Just before Casey's skating lesson, we had lunch in Nan Xiang Restaurant. Not putting up any pics since I ordered the food before except this time I also ordered Drunken Chicken. I'm not even sure why it has the name "Drunken" coz I can't taste any alcohol in the chicken =.=

When Casey was skating, I went down to Gramedia to look for some books. We went home after Casey was done coz I have to wait for the piano at home. Yup, the guys were going to send over the piano today. It wasn't till 4.30pm that it arrived. Casey was really pleased.

Photobucket

Yes, finally she can practice what she learnt from Wisma Relasi. In the late noon, we went to Taman Permata Buana Sports Club to give Fenny her bday present and the cuppies. Her older son, Kenneth, was having swimming lesson there so we chatted while waiting for Kenneth to finish up.

BTW, these are the 4 tops I bought yesterday:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know these tops weren't exactly the kind of clothes that I would wear but I really like them and they fit snuggly on me. Casey helped me choose a couple but out of the many that she pointed out, I only chose 1 (3rd one). She really has weird taste when it comes to clothes.... just like her dad hahaha....

No comments: